Saturday, June 30, 2012


Wayne and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary June 11, 2012 I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I remember the day like it was just yesterday. I am so thankful that the Lord brought us together. It has been such a wonderful year being able to share it together. He is truly an amazing husband. I love you babe!






Wayne surprised me with a kitchen table that he made for my anniversary gift. It is just beautiful! He said he had a time trying to keep it a secret from me. He said I almost blew it a number of times, but I had no clue he was even making anything for me. I just love it!







We took a little mini vacation to Colorado to celebrate our anniversary. We stayed a few nights at the Sheldon's vacation home in Frisco CO. We stayed there on our honeymoon too so it was fun to be able to spend our first anniversary there. After are two nights in Frisco we headed to Parker and stayed two nights with Bob and Sharon Cotnor. We had a nice time being able to visit with them. Sharon always does such a good job at hosting. She prepared a yummy dinner for us Saturday night and Molly came over a joined us too. 

Wayne had never been up to Pikes Peak so we took a day and rode the cog railroad up to the top. When we got to the top it was so cold and even started to snow some.





                                         







1 comment: